You must use a work or personal email address that is in our system. When you register, it will check to see if you email address exists and if your membership status is active. If it says your email address is not found, you will have to call us at 615-256-4533 or 800-251-8732 to get your profile updated.
In order to register for the member portal, all of the following must be true:
- You must use a work or personal email address that is in our system
- You must be an active member
- You must click on the link in the confirmation email that gets sent to you after filling out the registration form
After registering, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to verify your email address. If you did not receive this email, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
This can happen if the email is in your junk/spam folder. To make it clickable, either mark the email as “not spam” or move it to your inbox. You can also copy and paste the link into your browser.
There are a number of reasons why you could be unable to login:
- Did you register? You must do this before you can login the first time. You can register here: tseaonline.org/register
- Did you click the link in the registration confirmation email that was sent to you?
- Are you trying to login with the email address you registered with?
- Is your membership still active?
Make sure you have registered your email address on our website. If not, you can do that here: tseaonline.org/register
If you HAVE already registered, then your password was emailed to you. Check your email for it!
If you still don’t know your password, you can request a password reset by clicking here: tseaonline.org/reset-password