TSEA is Hiring!
We are currently looking for a Field Representative – Full Time: East TN Region
This full-time position is responsible to travel throughout the majority of East TN and portions of Middle TN for membership related responsibilities. This will include some overnight travel where needed.
Position requires a minimum of 37.5 hours of work during weekdays, with evening and weekend work needed on occasion.
Additional requirements for the position:
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Ability to promote association growth through execution of recruitment programs
- Knowledge of state politics and political strategies a plus
- Ability to use cell phone and above average computer skills a plus
- Ability to prepare necessary reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Other information about the opportunity:
- Great benefits, training and company car will be provided by employer
- Applicant should be looking for a career opportunity, not just a job
- Field Rep will report directly to TSEA Membership Manager & Executive Director
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com and indicate Full Time Field Rep position in the subject line of your email.
The deadline for all submissions is Wednesday, January 10, 2018
We will review resumes on file for consideration of this position.
The Tennessee State Employees Association is an equal opportunity employer.