TSEA seeks an Executive Director for our large, dynamic non-profit membership organization.
- Developing and implementing short- and long-term goals;
- Representing the organization’s point of view to association members, TN state employees, legislators, and the general public;
- Ensuring high-quality member services;
- Hiring and supervision of staff;
Candidates must have the ability to interact, with equanimity, with an active Board of Directors, with a diverse membership, with legislative and state government officials and with the media.
- Supervisory experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiarity with operation of non-profits preferred
- Working knowledge of Tennessee state government
Interested and qualified candidates should respond by email to email@example.com, or by U.S. mail to:
627 Woodland Street
Nashville, TN 37206
Please include a cover letter and resume’ in your response. The deadline for all submissions is Monday, November 16, 2015.
No phone calls please.