This full-time position is responsible to travel throughout the eastern portion of Middle TN and the western portion of East TN for membership related responsibilities and also requires travel (could require overnight) to all higher education institutions across the State of Tennessee.
Position requires minimum of 37.5 hours of work during weekdays, with evening and weekend work needed on occasion.
Additional requirements for the position:
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Ability to promote association growth through execution of recruitment programs
- Knowledge of state politics and political strategies a plus
- Ability to use cell phone and above average computer skills a plus
- Ability to prepare necessary reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Other information about the opportunity:
- Great benefits, training and company car will be provided by employer
- Applicant should be looking for a career opportunity, not just a job
- Field Rep will report directly to TSEA Membership Manager & Executive Director
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Full Time Field Rep position in the subject line of your email.
The deadline for all submissions is Friday, January 20, 2017.
The Tennessee State Employees Association is an equal opportunity employer.