TSEA is hiring a part-time membership recruiter for East Tennessee.
Position includes base hourly pay plus incentives. Minimum of 20 hours per week, primarily during weekdays, with evening and weekend work needed on occasion. Applicants should live in East Tennessee.
Additional requirements for the position:
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Ability to promote association growth through execution of recruitment programs
- Daily travel within East TN
- Knowledge of state government a plus
- Ability to use cell phone and email
- Ability to prepare necessary reports as required
Other information about the opportunity:
- Training and company car will be provided by employer
- Position will be for one year
- Part-time recruiter will report directly to TSEA Membership Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resume to [email protected] and indicate Part-time Recruiter position in the subject line of your email.
The deadline for all submissions is Tuesday, April 12, 2016.