- This event has passed.
Award Nominations Deadline
April 3, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Chapter award nominations are to be submitted at least 45 days prior to the Representative Assembly, with the 2018 deadline of Tuesday, April 3.
Chapter awards nominations are accepted for:
• Gems of Excellence (encourages chapter visibility, growth, and participation)
• Chapter Membership Award (encourage chapters to develop and participate as a chapter in recruitment and retention of members)
• Humanitarian Award (honors TSEA members who have gone above and beyond the call of duty to make a difference in the community for others)
• Newsletter Award (encourage chapters to develop effective and timely communications with all chapter members)
• Chapter Outstanding Member Recognition (recognizes the many members of the TSEA that contribute on a continuing basis to the strength and growth of their association)
• Hall of Fame Award (recognizes those members who have over the years given above and beyond the ordinary to promote and build the Tennessee State Employees Association)
• Rising Star Award (recognizes up and coming chapter leaders) All award nominations must be typed when submitted.
Award nomination forms are available from the TSEA office and can be sent to you via email.
Chapters may mail, Fax or email nominations to:
TSEA Awards & RA Planning Committee
C/O Linda Darden
627 Woodland Street
Nashville, TN 37206
For additional information about TSEA Chapter Awards, please contact Linda Darden at the TSEA office by phone 1-800-251-8732 or by email: email@example.com.