TSEA Part-Time Position: Front Desk Clerk
Work Schedule: 3 days weekly – 8:00 AM to 4:30 pm
Preferred workdays: Monday, Thursday, Friday
Specific Job Duties – Responsible to:
- Professionally and cordially answers and directs telephone calls to the proper staff.
- Professionally and cordially greets office guests and notifies appropriate staff.
- Accurately dates and sorts incoming mail for appropriate staff.
- Locates and updates member information in database (i.e., home address, phone, etc.)
- Verifies, updates, codes active and inactive higher education member records in the database.
- Knowledgeable about the TSEA Scholarship Program, would be a plus. Involves providing support, checking membership status, sending application forms upon request.
- Knowledgeable about the TSEA Advantage Benefit Program, would be a plus. Involves assisting with the purchase of tickets/discounts for specific attractions.
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
• Must have strong communication and people skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Familiarity with office machines (i.e., fax, printer, etc.)
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• High School diploma: additional qualifications will be a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]