By this time, hopefully every Partners For Health (PFH) plan member (and spouse, if covered) completed their Well Being Assessment (WBA). The date for completion was March 15, 2014. If you have any concerns about this requirement, you need to contact your Agency Benefits Coordinator immediately, or call 1-888-741-3390, or TSEA at 1-800- 251-8732.
The following requirements remain for the current calendar year:
- Complete a biometric screening at your doctor’s office, OR at a worksite event by July 15, 2014.
- Participate in health coaching and/or case management if identified by Healthways.
- Engage in the tobacco cessation program if you are a tobacco user.
- Update your contact information with your employer if it changes. (Retirees must keep their contact information up-to-date with Benefits Administration).
New employees are required to complete the online Well-Being Assessment and screening within 120 days of their insurance coverage effective date. Plan members must create a Well-Being account this year in order to:
- Complete the Well-Being Assessment (was due 3/15/14)
- Create a Well-Being Plan
- Participate in the wellness challenges or access the tools, trackers and resources.
After completing the WBA, check your Well Being Account to make sure you met your requirement. This can be viewed or printed, through the WBA under the “Resources and Tools” tab. You may complete your biometric screening to fulfill your requirement in one of two ways:
- At a worksite screening. You can find a complete list of worksite screening locations across the state on the ParTNers for Health website, http://partnersforhealthtn.gov (under Quick Links)
- From your health care provider: Healthways will accept screening results from a doctor’s visit between July 16, 2013 and July 15, 2014. Obtain a copy of the Physician’s Screening Form (PSF, instructions below).
- Fax it to your doctor’s office or take it with you when you visit your doctor. The doctor will need to complete the form and send it to Onsite Health Diagnostics (OHD) by the July 15, 2014 deadline
On Site Health Diagnostics (OHD)
- The OHD website is updated and members can register and download the new 2014 Physician Screening Form (PSF).
- To find the OHD website, members can go to the Quick Links box on the ParTNers for Health home page (website address above) and click on “Complete Your Biometric Screening
- Remember that after January 31, 2014, OHD requires members to use a 2014 PSF.
- A “How-to” guide for members is also located in the Quick Links box.
Again, plan members identified with certain health conditions must continue to work with a health coach to establish goals to improve their health and reduce identified health risk behaviors.
Note: The benefits of the Partnership Promise are open to all plan members. If you think you may be unable to fulfill the Partnership Promise, call the ParTNers for Health Wellness Program at 1-888-741-3390, and they will work with you and/or your physician, if you wish, to find an alternative way for you to meet the Promise.