The annual enrollment period for 2015 benefits ends on Saturday, November 1 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
** The following information was sent to state employees on Wednesday, October 29. Please share with employees who are not on the state email system. **
The Annual Enrollment Period for 2015 Benefits ends on Saturday, November 1.
- If you’re happy with your current coverage, no action is required.
- If you want to make changes to your benefits, add or drop dependents, you must use Employee Self Service (ESS) in Edison.
- To add or continue flexible benefits for medical or dependent care, you must make an election through ESS.
- You can make changes in ESS until 11:59 p.m. CT on November 1.
- The Benefits Administration Service Center will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT on Saturday, November 1 and can be reached at 1-800-253-9981.
- Benefit selections aren’t final until you click “submit” (once submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation statement).
- New to ESS? View detailed step-by-step instructions and How To Videos for information and assistance.
More information about your benefits and the Annual Enrollment Period is available at www.partnersforhealthtn.gov