Election Day is November 8, 2016.
If you need to lookup your Polling Location Name & Address, Your Precinct & District information or Voter ID number, visit https://tnmap.tn.gov/voterlookup/
Remember to bring valid photo identification. Photo IDs issued by Tennessee state government (e.g. driver’s license) or the federal government, are acceptable even if they are expired.
The easiest way for voters to find their early voting and Election Day polling locations, view and mark sample ballots, see their elected officials, districts and county election commission information as well as access online state and federal election results is through the GoVoteTN app. Voters can download the free app in the App Store or Google Play to view voter specific information.
- TEAM-PAC list of endorsed candidates
- What ID is required when voting?
- TN Secretary of State Elections main information page
- Find Your County Election Commission
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Ballot – using your 9-digit zip code
Anyone with concerns about voter fraud should call the Division of Elections toll free at 1-877-850-4959.