The TSEA Board of Directors, during their February 12 meeting, voted on a few calendar changes. The deadlines for submitting Constitution, Bylaws, and Resolution proposals, as well as the CBR Committee meeting and April TSEA Board meeting, have all been adjusted. These calendar changes were necessary to comply with TSEA policy and align with our Co-Worker newspaper print schedule.
The changes are as follows:
- The new Constitution and Bylaws submission deadline is Friday, March 12, 2021
- The new Resolution submission deadline is Friday, March 19, 2021
- The CB&R committee will now meet on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 (by Zoom)
- The March Board of Directors meeting was rescheduled for Friday, March 26, 2021.
- The April Board of Directors meeting will be Friday, April 9.
In addition, some other 2021 calendar dates were changed to coincide with the new Rep Assembly dates of August 26-28, including:
- Chapters will be notified of their RA delegate allowance by Wednesday, June 30.
- Chapters will be mailed RA registration materials by Friday, July 9.
- The new date for chapter award nominations is Monday, July 12.
Please make these updates to your calendar.
Comments are closed.