State Employees should have received emailed instructions from Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System to cast your vote for representatives to serve on the Tennessee Consolidated Retirement Board of Trustees and the State Group Insurance Committee. The voting period began Monday, May 9 and ends Friday, May 27.
As TSEA members we urge you to vote for our TSEA endorsed candidates:
State Insurance Committee:
Russell Henry Clark
Karl A. Rivers
State Representative for TCRS
Also we’ve learned that Karen Douglas-Lewis, another TSEA member, is running for State Representative for TCRS.
For additional details, including cadidate bios, visit:
Here are a few steps which will walk you through the process of voting for your candidate:
- Using the username and password emailed to you, click on the link www.electionsonline.com/vote which takes you to the actual ballot.
- Instructions on this page tells you to vote for two candidates each for TCRS and State Insurance. You must vote for two candidates or your vote will not be counted.
- If you are unfamiliar with the candidates listed on the ballot, you can click on the candidate’s name for a link to the biographical information of each candidate.
- Once you have made your selections, two state employee representatives for State Insurance Committee and two state employee representatives for TCRS Board of Trustees, click on the button at the bottom to proceed.
- The next page will ask you to submit your vote, then click submit.
Should you have questions or concerns with voting, you may contact TSEA Comp & Benefits staff: [email protected] or [email protected].